3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, July 8, 2011

SHOPPING AT ALDI YESTERDAY !

Last year we had an Aldi grocery store come into our town. Since then I go there at least once a week. Where else can you get fresh loaves of bread for 79 cents ? I also get their ranch salad dressing which our whole family love for $1.29. They have Imperial margarine for 69 cents. I went there a few days after Easter and they marked down their cake mixes that had sprinkles in them for 49 cents. the green, yellow and pink frosting were 75 cents. They were really good , just because they looked like Easter colors. It is a good idea to shop any grocery store a few days after a holiday, you just might get a great bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1