3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, July 18, 2011

WHAT WE WILL BE EATING THIS WEEEK

Tomorrow is Bobo's birthday ! Yeh ! Usually ever since our children were little we had a large extended family party on the weekend and on the real birthday we had a smaller version. So with that said here goes ...
Tuesday probably sandwiches and an ice cream cake
Wednesday maybe go out to eat cause Daddy is on vacation
Thursday some kind of chicken
Friday we usually get pizza
Saturday big cookout party hope the weather cooperates
I, Nana, looked at my grandchildren this weekend and thought a lot about Poppie. It has not been that long since we lost him and I really hope that my grandchildren remember some of the things he taught them . He loved all kinds of parties, especially when he had an excuse to get the kids a present. Thank goodness our children are lucky enough to have a chance to tape their loved ones with their voices. We only had movies without sound.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there-I am one of your new followers! I found you on Facebook Like You Back!!

    Michele aka MikiHope
    www.mikishope.com

    ReplyDelete

Ad1