3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, August 11, 2011

SHOPPING FOR SCHOOL CLOTHES

Today we spent the afternoon going through winter clothes that we have stored away for Bobo and Sissy. We were very happy that the winter coats we bought at the end of the winter last year were great fits. We saved a lot of money buying them ahead. Now tomorrow we will going to look for shoes and sneakers for school. If we have time we are going to look for school clothes. I really don't want Bobo to go to school. He is my first grandchild and he will always be my baby. We will be driving him because we do not believe that they are old enough to ride on the bus and be safe. Oh how I wish I could go with him everyday. Going to shop for school clothes can be happy and sad at the same time. I wonder how other mothers feel ? I guess being a Nana is still a time to worry. I hope I never stop worying about all of my children and grandchildren !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1