3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

THIRD DAY OF SCHOOL , BOBO AND SISSY REALLY MISS EACH OTHER

Today was the third day of school for Bobo. He really wants to stay home with Sissy and Sissy wants to go to school with him. I am really sad when they are separated in the morning. But I am sure the school year will go fast and Sissy will be going before we know it. Mommy and her brother and 2 sisters grew up while I blinked. I was shocked on the second day of school when Mommy opened his backpack and there was a fundraiser already. Hello, he is too little! It seems a little too soon for me. I guess Mommy and me have some work to do , lol.
As your children are growing up you think you will never get through it. Every day seems to run into the other. Now I (Nana) like other Grandmothers I am sure wish that those days were back.
So I would just like to reflect on my first Grandchild's experience on his third day of school. I hope it doesn't go by too fast and I hope we can stop and enjoy every minute. Nana !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1