3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, February 20, 2012

GETTING OVER THE SICK BUG AND SHOPPING AT SHOP RITE !

Well it seems as if the sick bug has hit our house. We have all had one symptom or another. Thankfully we hope and feel that we are feeling a little better. I am hoping that I can go to SHOP RITE this week to take advantage of the dollar days sales. if you buy a certain number of items in different categories than you get money slips to spend on your next purchase. You also get a free reusable bag. I was very upset last week when they had the sale that if you bought 10 certain items you got $10 to spend on your next order. I was going to go in the middle of the week when I read on other blogs that they were limiting this to one transaction per card. They had 10 bottles of certain drinks for $1o and then you got the $10 slip which made these completely free. As usual there were some who were greedy and ruined it for others. They probably have cases of these drinks in their house, now. If they had done this before they still allowed them one more transaction on their card. This just wasn't right. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1