3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I HAD FUN AT SHOP RITE TODAY !!!

So I went to SHOP RITE and the Catalina spit out of the machine. The price of the 14 oz JOY DISHWASHING LIQUID was $1.15 a little higher than I thought, but I bought 4 bottles and I got a $3.00 Catalina to use on my next order! While I was there I also did the MUNCH MANIA special. It was if you spend $25 in participating products, like KRAFT, HERSHEY'S, NABISCO and a few more. Then you get 4 Catalina's good for the next 4 weeks on your purchase of these same brands for $5 each week.
I bought 5 KRAFT FRESH TAKES at $2.50 each. 3 PHILADELPHIA MILK BITES for $3.49 each and 3 KRAFT COOKING CREME at $2.50 each. The total was $26.98. I received 4 Catalina's at a total of $20. Then I got a $4.00 one for buying 5 Kraft items. I had a $1 coupon for each item. So I had a total of $26.98-$11.00 in coupons. I got $20 plus $5 back in Catalina's for future purchases.So I really ended up actually $15.98 out of pocket and $25 back. A pretty good deal !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1