3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

WHAT A GREAT EASTER !!!

We finally decided to have 3 different kinds of meats on Easter. We had already said that we were going to have a turkey and a ham but then Mommy and I decided to also have a roast in the CROCKPOT! Mommy and I put it in at 4:30 in the morning. Yep, it was still dark . We also cut up red potatoes and put in fresh baby carrots. We let it go until 1:30 in the afternoon. Everything was delicious. We decided to have a baked potato bar.
But then I was so excited to show off my cake ! Mommy even wrote Happy Easter on it. As soon as Mommy has time I am going to have her put a picture of my cake for everyone to see. I'll put the recipe out for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1