3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, July 12, 2012

IDEAS FOR COOKING WITH CROCKPOTS

Wow, it has been really hot so I have been looking all over to try to get ideas for my CROCKPOT. I thought of the flavors we like and I thought of onions, mushrooms and broccoli. These ideas can be used with meat or chicken. These can be made with a pot roast or some chicken . Put the meat into the pot,then add either a envelope of onion or vegetable mix and 3/4 cup of water.
The other is a can of cream mushroom or potato or cream of broccoli soup. Then fill the can with 1/2 milk and 1/2 water. Pour in the CROCKPOT.
Cook on low for about 6 to 8 hours or on high for about 4 to 5 hours.
The really great thing about this great kitchen time saver is that the ideas are endless and they are unbelievably easy and fast. I do not know what I did without mine.

1 comment:

Ad1