3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, July 13, 2012

WORKING ON A NEW IPAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY PRESENT!

Well, as I write  Auntie Lala and Mommy are trying to figure out the new ipad that Mommy bought for Bobo and Sissy's birthdays this week. We thought about this for a long time and we came to the conclusion that this would help in their homeschooling. It's a good thing they are doing it because I get a headache early in the morning trying to figure these things out!
What is really another great thing I just learned is that the READING EGGS PROGRAM that we have been using with great success has just come out with a new free application. If you want to add on to it there is a very small cost.Their timing could not have been any better!   We are getting ready to load apps. and I am sure that this will be one of the first that we do.

We are going to celebrate Bobo and Sissy's birthday together this week because their birthdays are 6 days apart. This is easier for relatives that live far away. As I do every year I ask them what kind of cake they want. Last year we had a sheet made with half princesses and half  THOMAS THE TRAIN . Sissy keeps changing her mind this year she might want Little Red Riding Hood  but she is not sure. Bobo probably wants the same as last year.

1 comment:

Ad1