3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, September 16, 2012

WHISPERS IN THE WIND BY LAURAINE SNELLING REVIEW

I am getting used to reading like I used to. My husband used to tell anyone and everyone who would listen that I did not read a book I devoured it!  I would be so engrossed that I could not put it down until I finished.
    I was given a chance by BETHANY HOUSE PUBLISHERS to review Whispers in the wind by Lauraine Snelling. Everything she writes is wonderful. This is Book 2 in the Wild West Wind series.
    Cassie Lockwood and her friends have left their former Wild West Show and she,  after looking for awhile finally finds the land her father had left her. But, when she arrives she learns that someone has built a ranch on her land. When she arrives Mavis Engstrom is totally caught by surprise. She is forced to tell secrets that she thought had been hidden for years.Ransom, one of Mavis's sons believe that she is not have a claim the land. Her younger son Lucas has fallen in love with her immediately.
    Cassie wants to fulfill her father's dream. He had wanted to raise horses on his land. Cassie wsas afraid that she would have to return to her former life. She has to put her trust in God to show her the way. This is a wonderful book to read.
  All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I had not seen this book. Thanks for your thoughts and the review. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Ad1