3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My One New Year's Resolution

    I find it very hard to believe if not totally unbelievable that another year has past. With every new year people always seem to make resolutions and then break them. So, I have decided not to make any resolution except for one. I am going to be excited about new experiences, follow new ideas and help my family members.  I learned a few years ago that you make each day the best that you can. I would like to wish everyone a safe and healthy New Year. Nana

1 comment:

  1. I would like to work with you on a project that I have in mind but I cannot seem to find your email address around your website. I guess this is the best way to contact you so far.

    If you are interested, pease feel free to send me an email at ralph@persjewel.com and I'd me more than happy to hear from you.

    ~ Ralph

    ReplyDelete

Ad1