3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Goodbye to Yesterday by Wanda Brunstetter Book Review

I was able to read Goodbye to Yesterday  which is due out this week. I really love Amish stories and this was no exception. Newlyweds Meredith and Luke Stoltzfus have been dealing with a trying time early in their marriage. It started when Luke lost his job and they have been getting by on the bare essentials. While they actually live in Pennsylvania with their families nearby, Luke has  finally been asked by his uncle in Indiana to come and learn a new trade with him. Luke is very excited to go while Meredith is afraid for him to leave. Along the way Luke has meets with a  tragic event and he will never the same. Meanwhile Meredith, at home is beginning to believe that she may be pregnant. 
I really liked this book which is A Lancaster Saga written in 6 parts.  This is Part 1 The discovery. The only thing that I did not like about this is that it ends with a cliffhanger. Whenever I have read other trilogies or others like it, the books were able to stand alone. This to me seems almost like you are being forced to buy the next book to read the rest of the story.  I was given this book for free by Handlebar Publishing for the purpose of a review. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1