3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Pocket Your Dollars by Carrie Rocha Book Review

I was given the opportunity to read this book and at first I thought it might be like other books that show ways to save money and pay down debt. But this book by Carrie Rocha was different. She explains to the reader that just creating a budget and trying to stick to it is not always enough. The book reveals that you need to change your attitude and the way that you think about money to succeed.
When an author relates his or her own experiences it is easy to think that you, the reader might also have a better chance to succeed. The most important of the  5 attitude changes I believe to be is; " It won't happen to me."  If there are more readers like myself that can relate to this post then maybe there is hope that we can all someday be able to say that we are debt free.
Throughout the book the author does not make you feel guilty because of your situation. She shares  that she was once in this position and that you can, with her ideas be able to do the same. I was able to read this book in a short time and I came away with great ideas. I really recommend this book to anyone who really wants to get out of debt.
I was given this book for free by Bethany House Publishers for the purpose of a review and all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1