3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, May 27, 2013

House on Plunkett Street by Lorena Bathey Book Review

                                      House on Plunkett Street by Lorena Bathey


Wow, I was able to read another book by author Lorena Bathey. The other one I read was The X and that was really thrilling.This one was really fun to read. Phoebe has a job that is totally horrible. Her boyfriend is someone who is a dud but she just keeps him. Now, she finds out that she needs to find a new apartment because they are making her present one into a condo, and her place of employment is also changing her job. She starts apartment hunting with her friend Megan, and she finds one that she cannot resist. When she moves in she cannot believe that three ghosts are actually living there too. These ghosts are not mean ghosts though and they show Phoebe the real way that she should do to be happy. I give this book a 5/5. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your time and review. I appreciate you supporting my work. My new novel will be out in June. Sign up at http://www.LorenaBBooks.com on my contact page so you'll know when it's here!

    Lorena Bathey
    Author

    ReplyDelete

Ad1