3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, May 17, 2013

Hugo The Happy Starfish The Last Bully By Suzy Libermann Book Review


< Isn't this the cutest book? This is another story about Hugo a very cute lovable Starfish who tells children in their own language how to build character and to be a good person in words they will understand. My grandchildren and I read about Hugo in another book when he told them about what true happiness is. This book talks about respect.  I have fallen in love with Hugo and I would recI received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.ommend his stories to all children . I give this book a 5/5. I was given this book by Tomoson for the purpose of a review and all opinions are 100%  my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1