3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Simply Delicious Amish Cooking by Sherry Gore




I was in love with this Simply Delicious Amish Cooking Cookbook from the first page. The recipes are fantastic with easy to read directions to follow.I loved the little stories written throughtout the book of events. With recipes like "Applesauce Meatloaf", and "Hand-Breaded Pork Chops and Creamy Country Gravy"  I found it hard to decide what to try first. The desserts look heavenly and I will have to try them all. It was fun to look at how much the recipes were the same or totally different from other cookbooks. I give this book a 5/5. I loved it! I received this book from Booksneeze.com for the purpose of a review and all opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1