3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Terra Vonnel & The Skulls of Aries by D.C. Akers Book Review



This is the first book in the Terra Vonnel Series written by D.C. Akers. Terra Vonnel is a female pirate who is only 17 years old. Even though her true name is Terra she is more recognized by the name Sea Vixen.   Sea Vixen has finally found one of the Skulls of Aries. No one has ever been able to solve the mystery of the Skulls and now she has it. . After she finds out who has the other she sets out to find the other and get  possession of it. In order to solve this mystery she must get the  Skull from Count Dragos who is also a vampire and he has the Skull right now. Once she has been able to get it she must go to Mount Aries with both of the Skulls. The Orb of Time must be found and it  is hidden in the Gate of Monticule. Sea Vixen takes her crew with her to Mount Aries and when she arrives she realizes that something has been waiting for her.

My review;  Terra Vonnel is a great book for girls to read to build their self-esteem. It shows that girls can also be pirates and go on wonderful adventures. My granddaughter is a little young yet, for this series but I am going to start getting them for her to read when she gets a little older. Sea Vixen is a great teen pirate. I give this book a 5/5, I really loved it. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1