3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Dragonwitch by Anne Elisabeth Stengl Book Review






   The author of Dragonwitch, Anne Elizabeth Stengl, has written a fantasy fairy tale that gives you a lot to think about as you read it. This is part of the Goldstone Wood Series. I did not read the other previous books in this series, but I did enjoy this book.
    Lady Leta of Aiven has always listened to her father. She listens once again when she has to travel to meet her future husband, who she does not love and who she has never even met. Even though he is the future King of the North Country does not keep him free from hidden family secrets.
   Lord Alistar is terrified each night by night terrors. Leta's tudor, who is also her friend knows a secret that is so awful that the nation could fall and Lord Alistar may die. The castle Chronicler knows this awful secret.What will happen to this secret?
    I believe that I would have understood this book more if I had read the other books in this series, but I still enjoyed it .I  did find it a little difficult to get into the story. As I read further I was able to enjoy it more, but other readers might benefit by reading the others first.
    I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book by Bethany House Publishers for the purpose of a review and all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

Ad1