3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Into the Whirlwind by Elizabeth Camden Book Review

A Great Historical Romance


Into the Whirlwind is a book with a story of hope, of rebuilding and faith. Mollie Knox is a woman whose future looks wonderful. That is, until she is caught in Chicago the night of the fire which showed no mercy. She has decided that she will start over even though it seems impossible.
There are many citizens in Chicago and she meets Zack Kazmarek who decides that he is infatuated by Mollie and he wants her. It was amazing to read about the courage and strength to carry on and start over under horrible circumstances. Zack has decided that he will try to get Mollie for himself, and he hopes that she will need his help as she tries to rebuild, but Mollie cannot trust anyone with her company. I really loved this story with a historical aspect. Everyone has heard about the Chicago fire and what devastation it caused to so many. This is a beautiful story of hope, love and learning to trust someone else. I give this book a 5/5. I believe that anyone would enjoy this story. I was given this book by Bethany House for the purpose of a review and all opinions are 100% my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1