3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Woolzies Dryer Balls Review

</
 
a>

 
 
 
 
 
I was given the opportunity to try these Eco-friendly dryer balls. It was  stated that they were guaranteed to last at least 1,000 loads. I have used these to dry clothes in my dryer quite a few times and the last load I did was  just like the first load. I was very happy to read that they were hypoallergenic because I have allergies as do some of my other family members.

Just think about the convenience of not having to buy softener and dryer sheets. They will save a lot of money and time. They are made of 100% wool and are very rugged. They are definitely something that consumers should buy if they want to save money and time.  These are also on twitter and facebook and it would be something that you should definitely check out.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1