3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Coaster by Lorena Bathey Book Review








A soft bound book with 295 pages. Bigger print for easier reading.  There is some violence, adult themes, and police drama.  This book is not for those under 18.
 Coaster is a character study in grief and loss melded with a whodunit. The twists and turns Lorena Bathey has created will have you holding your breath, grabbing your chair, and wishing for more when it's done.
  


My review;
WOW, WOW, WOW!!!
I cannot think of anything else to describe this book. I always was afraid to ride the rides at amusement parks and now I know why. The author, Lorena Bathey has written a story that will keep you in suspense on every page. I also have read The X by this author and I also loved it. It is terrifying to even think about this happening. The author goes on to show how each person's death affects other people, whether it is family or friends.  How does anyone cope with such a horrific event?  I give this book a 5/5.
    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1