3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, September 13, 2013

School Room

School Room Update!!!!
 
 
This is the bookcase that I got at a tag sale down the street.  I was going to paint it but wanted to wait.
The top shelf is Bobo's books and Sissy's books, and the math worksheets.  On the bottom is extra science and nature books with some other workbooks

These are the Memoria Press Teacher books.  I was very happy with all of the books.  The Bible was easy to read and the kids love to see the pictures while reading it.

One of the pages of the Bible.


Another page of the Bible.


Teacher's lesson planer.  This is set up for 7 days a week with lesson plans and suggestions.

This is Sissy's desk.  I got this at a tag sale down the street and painted it bubblegum pink like her room.  She loves this color and wants everything painted this.   I also painted a kitchen chair the same color to match. 


This is Bobo's desk and Chair.  I painted them Superman blue.  The desk was bought at the same tag sale down the street and I used another kitchen chair that I painted.




This is Sissy's chair and desk.

Bobo's chair and desk.



These are the rest of Memoria Press books.  The books are the reading set and have 2 workbooks that ask questions about what the read in each book.
This is a decoration on the wall that Lala found.  It has a rocket and all of the planets, comet, moons, and stars.
This is the calendar that we have hanging up.  The numbers and Months are on with Velcro strips.  Each block has a piece of Velcro on it and each of the numbers has the other side of Velcro.  The kids can take the numbers on and off and have fun.  Bobo had just moved the numbers 1-3 to the 1st spot before I took this picture.


I am happy with the way the room, desk and chairs came out.  You can sometimes find some nice things at tag sales.  If you have some paint and are looking for something you should look at tag sales. The kids are enjoying their new desks and love the fact that they picked out the colors..   I have enjoyed doing most of the  painting myself and seeing what I can do with not a lot of money.   

We are trying to go on 1 field trip a week, but now think that we will be on a field trip once a month. 
Tomorrow I will be posting the kids trip to Ocean Beach in CT.  They had a ball!!!!   And last week we went to The Dinosaur Place, also in CT.  Both of the kids really enjoyed digging for gems, and mining for gold.  There was also a mile and a half walk that had 30 life size dinosaurs.  It was much more of a learning experience to actually see how tall they actually were and how they really looked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1