3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Disappearence of E.A.B. by Gwen E. Campbell Book Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mystery/romance novel by Gwen E Campbell

What if you discovered your whole world was an insane lie?
What if another’s single choice - changed everything for you?


Discovering her father’s diary along with thousands of copies of an out-of-town newspaper sends Anna Kinner on a life changing quest. She realizes that every choice has consequences and now she sees that her parents’ choices had profoundly changed her life. She faces her fears and travels to the place where it all began, struggling to unravel the reasons and choices others had made. Her search leads eventually to a man who changes the whole meaning of her life.

 Follow this fascinating tale of a desperate young woman searching for her true identity. Witness Anna’s struggle as she grapples with haunting questions of grief and forgiveness, insanity and loyalty. Will Anna find the peace of mind she seeks or will she discover the root of madness within herself.
An intriguing novel about compelling love, questionable family ties, perseverance and the connections that bind us to others-whether we like it or not.


My review;

This is a novel that will keep you interested until the very end. It is a moving story of a young woman looking for her identity. Should she even try to find out or should she just forget it all ? I give this book a 4/5. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1