3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Egg Hunt

Yesterday was the day that we went to our usual Easter Egg Hunt!  Of course that left us with no time to get anything done. That's why I am up at 3:00 am writing this.  Many years ago my mother-in-law and I made what she called Easter Bread. And I know what you are all going to say, bread twisted with hard boiled eggs, no.
 We went shopping the day before and bought tons of all different cold cuts. Then we made our own dough and they were small filled sandwiches. I know that we put American cheese, provolone and other,(not sure about ricotta) but I remember everyone was fighting over them.
I am going to have to take all of next year going through my recipes to find it!  I know I say that every year but, I will really try this year.
Near our street this morning there was a very bad car accident. It just makes you stop and think how fast everything can change. We at 3 Partners in Shopping wish everyone a SAFE and HAPPY day.!!!
    Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1