3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Holiday Specs Christmas Glasses Review


Seeing is Believing! Holiday Specs™ instantly transform Christmas lights, fireworks, candles or any bright point of light into magical messages. Our holographic lenses bend the light creating magical illusions. Each glass is colorfully printed complete with easy to read directions. With more than 10 million sold at retail, people of all ages have witnessed this mysterious phenomenon all over the globe.

The Holiday Specs™, Christmas glasses, line includes Snowflake, Candy Cane, Ornament, Elf, Christmas Star, Fluttering Angel, Santa, Snowman, Reindeer, and Gingerbread Man glasses. Holiday Specs™ amazing holographic glasses are great for party favors, greeting cards, teacher/student gifts, package decorations, holiday gifts, holiday light displays, corporate gift giving or fundraising. 


These are Wonderful!!!
My review ;

Wow!   The kids were so excited with these that they would not put them down.
 
First they tried this one.  Then they tried all of the others.
 
 
 
 
They had a ball.  We have been taking them with us wherever we go and everyone wants to try them out. The pictures they create are beautiful. I think that they would be great for kids parties and more!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1