3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Murder Tightly Knit by Vanetta Chapman Book Review




My review;

I just finished reading "Murder Tightly Knit" , part of An Amish Village Mystery Series by Vanetta Chapman. I really liked this story, another great book by author, Vanetta Chapman. The story had a lot of twists and turns mixed in between family caring.
The author has combined both English and Amish cultures, as well as romance and mystery and has written a great story. I loved the name of the yarn shop, "The Cat's Meow". I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book by BookLook Bloggers for the purpose of a review and all opinions are my own.
















1 comment:

  1. Looks like a book my daughter would enjoy, since she knits and loves to read. :)

    ReplyDelete

Ad1