3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, March 23, 2015

Storm Boxed Set by Tara Crescent Release Day Blitz

Storm Boxed Set (Episodes1-5) by Tara Crescent
Release Day Blitz
March 23, 2015
All the Storm episodes in ONE Boxed Set! 

Timothy Banks is Hollywood's hottest star. He is funny, charming and utterly sexy. 

probably shouldn't have named my vibrator after him. 
probably shouldn't have abandoned him in the middle of a winter storm. 
probably shouldn't have started playing BDSM games with him. 

Yet I did all these things. I'm the girl who runs a pizza shop in Liverpool, Nova Scotia. Population 2700. 

And I'm about to find out that Tim Banks and I live in very different worlds.

BUY IT ON AMAZON: http://amzn.to/1C5eeUb


~*~ABOUT TARA CRESCENT~*~

Hello, I’m Tara Crescent. I’ve always fantasized about being a mysterious spy, leading a secret double-life, and now, I find that that’s come true!

Sort of.

By day, I’m a mild-mannered corporate drone in Toronto, but by night, I’m limited only by my imagination; I sit, and I type, and I am a daring writer of BDSM, erotica and romance.

In my spare time, I write of course. I also read, garden, travel, cook, and almost never clean. I just started watching Walking Dead on Netflix (zombie erotica, anyone?), and I’m impatiently awaiting the next episode of Doctor Who. (I would kill for a TARDIS.)

I’ve scribbled bits and pieces all my life, chiefly inspired by what I’m reading, which tends to be mainly science-fiction and fantasy, with a healthy sprinkling of romance and erotica thrown in.

I’m a huge believer in happily-ever-after, but tempered by real life, where happily-ever-after is possible, but takes work.  My favorite kind of romance stories are ones that are somewhat believable; I like strong men and women who know what they want out of life, and are driven to get it.


I love reader email; I can be reached at taracrescent@gmail.com.

Happy reading and writing!


1 comment:

Ad1