3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, August 21, 2015

Oswald Return of the King by Edoardo Albert Book Tour and Book Review


Oswald: Return of the King


Edoardo Albert

The exiled family of King Æthelfrith of Northumbria arrive, after much hardship, on the island of Iona, where the monastery founded by St Columba has become a center of worship and learning. Amid the violence and turbulence of Dark-Ages Britain, the island appears a sanctuary to the hunted princes and Oswald, having become firm friends with a novice named Aidan, enters the church along with his younger...
 
 
My review;
 
I just finished reading "Oswald  Return of the King", by author  Edoardo Albert and I found it to be very interesting. I Liked the characters and how the author described them to the reader. It is always a better story, I think, when an author is very familiar with historical facts. This always makes the novel that much more interesting. Oswald is a novel that is full of treachery, suspense and action. I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book by Kregel Publications and all opinions are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1