3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Storyland, New Hampshire and Some of Our Fun Day Experiences



Oh my gosh!!!   We went to Story Land in New Hampshire a few days ago!   This was something we have never seen before. Now just picture this; we are reading the "Magic Tree House" books and this was all that I can think of except this is a barn not a tree house. Sissy went in this with her father and her uncle. I took pictures.

This is how it looks when you are just starting the ride.


Then it goes up, I mean really high up.


Then it twist and turns. They said that  they had a lot of fun. We spent the whole day there and we will be sharing more. We were given tickets to go to Story Land free in exchange for a review. These are 100% all of our opinions. We would like to thank Story Land for a beautiful day.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1